Paper Soft Color techniques


Today I have a card for you with different techniques with Paper-Soft-Color by Viva Decor, fun to try it yourself.



First I applied Versamark with a stencil, then heat embossed with Clear embossing powder.

 

In a circular motion I colored the paper with Paper-Soft-Color Aqua and Magenta. Wipe over the paper to clean the embossed part.


I applied some PSC on my workspace and diluted with some water.


With that mixture and a Fan brush I made some splats. Just tap on the fan brush.


With the brush a bit higher above the paper I made nice big splats. I let them set on the paper for a bit and then pat them, for a soft effect.
You can leave them to dry for a brighter effect.



Here are the splats in close-up.





The flowers are also colored with Paper-Soft-Color, I made a video to show how I did that.



Happy crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Used products:
6890 - Paper-Soft-Color - Aqua
6723 - Paper-Soft-Color - Magenta
6697 - Paper-Pen - Magenta
453103 - Lea'bilitie - Blossom
451895 - Lea'bilitie - Keys
470715047 - Dutch Mask Art - Mask Art Swirls
63020 - Fan brush 2 - 20833
390116 - Mboss Embossing powder - Clear

Geen opmerkingen