Merry christmas bird kaart


The open bird die by Penny Black is beautiful for on a Christmas card, but also very wel to use for wedding and spring cards.



With the paper from Eline's silver star papierblok I glued layers on the card, I distressed all edges of the paper for a playful effect. 



Cut a circle out of Papicolor metallic babyblue paper and emboss it with the ice crystals embossing folder.




I cut the bird out of black paper gestanst and applied Brilliance ink on it for extra shine. With the same ink I stamped the text. I glued the bird on the circle and then the circle and the text on the card.




Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden 

used products:51-278 - Creative Dies - Peaceful wishes
PB7048 - Pretty Papers - A5 - Eline's Silver Star
CS0980 - Teksten - Christmas sentiments
265366 - Metallic, scrap - Babyblue
BD-90 - Brilliance Ink - Dew Drop - Starlite Black
DF3420 - Design Folder - Ice crystals

Geen opmerkingen