Jingle all the way card



On this card  cute Penny Black dies are used, in a real Christmas spirit. When I just brainstorm a bit with myself :-) I see the churches also on a wedding or communion card and with a little adjustment they can even form a small village, so you can really go "all the way" with them :-)



On the waterart paper I applied structure paste with the ice star template. Let it dry well.



The church and text I cut out and then applied Mboss white glitter.

Behind the windows I added yellow vellum and white paper (so the lights are on in the church :-)

Make the paper moist and sprinkle with pearl shine pigment powder, spray water on it then so it spreads well, for a great Mixed Media look.

Let it air dry or blow dry with a heat tool. Fix it with spray varnish or hairspray so it does not stain.

Out of white Papicolor I torn strips in order to make a snow edge.
Place all components on a card, with the snow edge slightly over the church.

Happy Crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen