Winter wishes tag #4



Today I want to show you card #4 in the series Marianne Design designer of the month.
With a kind of flower/rosettes with Christmas tree die for a serious depth effect :-)


I have cut a label out of Eline's Silver Star paper with a mat of kraft paper underneath, I inked the edges with Versa Color.


The text I stamped and heat embossed.


From snow paper I cut the inner circle and snowflake with Anja's circle die and I again out of kraft paper, the parts I've glued together.


The "flower" is made of three layers, each layer is made of six parts. Each quarter of a circle, I have folded in order to get a type of "harmonica" effect. The layers I glued together.


The separate elements I glued on the label.


And as a finishing touch some flowers and gems.

Happy Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen