Make it a december to remember #3



Today I want to show card # 5 in the series Marianne Design designer of the month.

The Autumn graphics are super cute, I love animals so I melt immediately :-)
With the fall of paper combined block you have such a beautiful card.



The base is a card of Kraft paper.
From the Canadian fall paper pad I used the wood pattern background, then I cut strips and distressed the edges, the strips I glued horizontally and vertically.



With the Christmas tree die I cut 5 parts, and I glued them in a circle, which I used as a mat behind the picture. 



On the circle, I divided some black yarn.



From Mattie's winter animals I cut out the circle fox picture. The picture I taped on the circle with foam tape, the yarn is immediately fixed this way.


I made a small cluster of flowers in the corner with some black yarn underneath.




The fun stamp makes a perfect finish, to keep the line of strips going, I cut the stamps into strips and taped them on the card


Happy Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden

Geen opmerkingen